RMUS Canada, Canada’s first DJI Authorized Dock Reseller, is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the DJI Dock Beta User Program. Starting in May 2023, we will be selecting five beta user partners across Canada to host a DJI Dock implementation onsite for a two-week period. The program will officially kick off the week of June 5 and run until September 30, 2023.
RMUS will provide a DJI Dock, full onsite setup and calibration, all operational and tracking software, training and onsite support personnel.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Private and public companies in energy, mining and infrastructure in Canada with ongoing asset inspection needs.
- Site owners looking for security and asset management data collection.
- Government and municipalities for first responder, disaster recovery, and environmental monitoring.
- Current or planned drone operations program.
- Clearly defined use case and ROI for deploying the technology.
Qualified organizations will be contacted for an initial discovery meeting and 5 applications will be accepted. Selections will be based on use case definition, ROI and project feasibility.