The Accutron Sentro 8
BECAUSE WHAT YOU CAN’T SEE CAN HURT YOU
MONITOR OPERATIONS UNDERGROUND FOR GREATER
SAFETY, SITUATIONAL AWARENESS AND BETTER OUTCOMES
Clean air is key to safe working conditions underground, and real time awareness is critical to mitigating potential harmful situations due to toxins in the air. Accutron’s electrochemical gas sensors provide linear output allowing for precise measurements of low concentrations, and a simpler calibration process.
Designed for mining and tunneling environments, the Sentro 8 can simultaneously monitor the concentration of up to eight different gases allowing multi-gas detection together with levels of ambient temperature, ventilation, air velocity or any choice of remote connected sensors that you require underground.
- Ideal for real time inspection of underground storage areas, underground transportation, conveyor systems, water utilities, pump stations, machine monitoring and ventilation systems.
- A Sentro 8 eight channel sensor station configured for environmental monitoring measures Oxygen levels, Methane, Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen Sulphide.
- Four Sentro Modules provide additional safety condition monitoring by measuring air flow, air pressure, vibration and temperature.
- Transmit data wirelessly for cable-free communications and easier access by linking to your existing communications networks using the Accutron Mine Communication System – an all-in-one communications solution linking analog 4-20 mA signals and Modbus RTU protocols.
- Active gas monitoring systems where work is being conducted provides real time feedback about air quality protecting workers and complying with safety protocols.