The Autel Dragonfish
FIXED WING VTOL REDEFINED
CHOOSE FROM THREE STANDARD CAMERA PAYLOADS:
- 4k dual-sensor camera with a 4k 20x optical zoom main camera paired with
a 48-megapixel wide-angle camera
- Triple sensor camera with a 4k 20x optical zoom camera, 48-megapixel
wide-angle camera, and a radiometric thermal camera
- Multispectral camera with an RGB 48-megapixel wide-angle camera and
five 2-megapixel multispectral sensors
THE RMUS AUTEL DRAGONFISH PACKAGE INCLUDES
Touch screen ground station
Base station with tripod
12V Car charger
32 GB Micro SD Card
1 set of propellers
The Dragonfish’s unique tilt rotor design simplifies operation and maximizes performance and efficiency. The Dragonfish is modular, waterproof, smart and reliable. Mission ready right out of the box, it includes powerful AI tracking and multiple modular payload options. A flight time of 180 mins (with payload) further augments Dragonfish’s robust mission capabilities and positions it significantly ahead of other VTOL drones.
- Dragonfish automatically transitions to multi-rotor mode if adverse conditions cause fixed winged flight to stall or become unsustainable. Dragonfish can automatically choose the mode to fly in for best performance.
- There are three Dragonfish models: Lite, Standard and Pro. All three greatly improve work efficiencies with flight times of 75 minutes, 120 minutes, and 180 minutes respectively (with payload).
- The aircraft’s composite outer shell and carbon fiber core gives the aircraft and wind resistance rating of level 6 and IP43 weather resistance to handle complex environments with ease.
- Vigilant AI continuously self-checks the system to prevent faults before they occur.
- With its innovative quick-release design and a speedy self-check, the Dragonfish can be in the air and mission ready within 5 minutes.
- The Dragonfish battery, barometer, positioning system, compass, and IMU all have backup modules to ensure flight safety.
- 18.6-mile video transmission range