DJI Wingsland Z15 Gimbal Spotlight
BRING THE LIGHT TO ANYWHERE YOU NEED IT
ILLUMINATE OPERATIONS FROM THE AIR FOR GREATER
SAFETY, SITUATIONAL AWARENESS AND BETTER OUTCOMES
Four LED units and 48W of power provide light on the scene for incident support, surveillance or in low visibility situations. With a range of over 450’, those four LEDs with a 10,200-lumen brightness can light up an area of approximately 6000’
The Wingsland Z15 is a bright, 3-axis stabilized gimbal spotlight with high-powered beads. Powered by DJI SkyPort, it has an operating range of up to 150 m and can be easily integrated onto the M300, lighting the space at night or in low light conditions to support firefighting, emergency response, law enforcement and beyond.
- Switch between Always on, Flashing, and SOS modes for different environments and applications
- The built-in air-cooling system prevents the spotlight from overheating by constantly dissipating heat
- The Wingsland Z15 is protected against overheating. The system will automatically adjust when the internal temperature exceeds 90°
- The Wingsland Z15 can be used with DJI Zenmuse payloads on DJI aircraft that include a dual-downward gimbal, helping to illuminate operations
- Luminance: 4 lux @ 400 ft., 11 lux @ 200 ft., 47 lux @ 100 ft.
- Dual downward gimbal support alongside Zenmuse payloads. Features a 15° field of view