The DJI Zenmuse H20
PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR EYES OPENED
RMUS EXPERTISE ENSURES THAT YOUR AERIAL VISION IS
PERFECTLY ALIGNED TO YOUR USE CASE
RMUS’ staff are expert in the field and can recommend the best H20 unit for your specific application.
Purchase from RMUS comes with full access to our Ready to Deploy™ Zenmuse H20 instructional video library along with ongoing RMUS support from qualified technicians.
RMUS is certified in AES Compliance by the Department of Commerce/U.S. Census Bureau – DUNS #068014485 – CAGE Code 7N0X1
RMUS brings you the next generation of commercial drone solutions with the evolution of the XT2 – Welcome to DJI’s first hybrid sensor solution – the Zenmuse H20 Series. With the introduction of the H20, multi-sensor payloads bring a whole new meaning to mission efficiency. The unique intelligence and integrated design provide unprecedented aerial imaging capabilities for commercial drone applications.
- Capture everything up close or from a distance. In true living color. An integrated laser rangefinder (LRF) measures the distance to an object at up to 1200 m away.
- Powerful Zoom: 23× hybrid optical zoom, 200× max zoom, 20 MP 1/1.7” CMOS Sensor, 4K video resolution @ 30fps. Wide Angle Camera: Equivalent Focal Length: 24mm, DFOV: 82.9°, 12 MP 1/2.3” CMOS sensor.
- Precise Distance Measurement: Laser Rangefinder – Range: 3 m – 1200 m – Accuracy: ± (0.2 m + D×0.15%)
- Hi-Res Grid Photo – Frame an area of interest in wide camera view, and the zoom camera will automatically capture a set of 20 MP images of the area.
- New integrated user interface lets you quickly switch between wide and zoom camera views, and preview the zoom FOV while in wide or thermal camera view.
- Automate routine inspections and capture consistent results every time. Onboard AI recognizes the pre-marked subject of interest in subsequent automated missions to ensure consistent framing.
- A quick tap marks an object in view, advanced sensor fusion algorithms immediately deliver its coordinates