The DJI Zenmuse H20T Thermal
VISION BEYOND THE VISIBLE SPECTRUM
RMUS EXPERTISE ENSURES THAT YOUR AERIAL VISION IS
PERFECTLY ALIGNED TO YOUR USE CASE
RMUS’s staff of Certified Thermographers are expert in the field and can recommend the best H20T unit for your specific application.
Purchase from RMUS comes with full access to our Ready to Deploy™ Zenmuse H20T instructional video library and RMUS provides ongoing support from qualified technicians.
RMUS brings you the next generation of commercial drone solutions with the evolution of the XT2 – Welcome to DJI’s first hybrid sensor solution – the Zenmuse H20 Series. With the introduction of the H20T, multi-sensor payloads bring a whole new meaning to mission efficiency. The unique intelligence and integrated design provide unprecedented aerial imaging capabilities for commercial drone applications.
- Capture everything up close or from a distance. In true living color or thermal. An integrated laser rangefinder (LRF) measures the distance to an object at up to 1200 m away.
- Powerful Zoom: 23× hybrid optical zoom, 200× max zoom, 20 MP 1/1.7” CMOS Sensor, 4K video resolution @ 30fps. Wide Angle Camera: Equivalent Focal Length: 24mm, DFOV: 82.9°, 12 MP 1/2.3” CMOS sensor.
- Precise Distance Measurement: Laser Rangefinder – Range: 3 m – 1200 m – Accuracy: ± (0.2 m + D×0.15%)
- Radiometric Thermal Camera: DFOV: 40.6°, Resolution: 640×512, Frame Rate: 30fps, Thermal Sensitivity: ≤ email@example.com (NEDT)
- New integrated user interface lets you quickly switch between wide, zoom, and thermal camera views, and preview the zoom FOV while in wide or thermal camera view.
- Visualize Temperatures Immediately – Accurate Temperature Measurement – Monitor the temperature of a site or an asset to eliminate any risks by acquiring a precise temperature reading from the air.
- Temp Alarm – Receive instant notifications in DJI Pilot when object temperatures exceed your preset alert values.