The Green Valley LiAir V70
A LIGHT WEIGHT HEAVY HITTER IN LiDAR MAPPING
ALL OF THE NECESSARY MAPPING AND MEASUREMENT FOR
INDUSTRY IN SHORTER MISSION TIME
A Livox AVIA laser scanner with its optional RGB camera in one package lets you capture both colorized 3D point clouds and photogrammetricss in one flight. Its one-key control and simple operation reduces its learning curve, it integrates with DJI Skyport and its small size and light weight makes it an ideal solution in the field.
The LiAir V70 is a lightweight LiDAR system featuring a Livox AVIA laser scanner. This lightweight 3D surveying and mapping payload was designed for DJI’s M300 RTK platform. It provides highly accurate 3D point cloud data and is a great fit for applications in surface mining operations. Optionally, it can also be equipped with a high-definition digital camera for photogrammetry and true color 3D point clouds.
- LiAcquire works seamlessly with GVI’s airborne LiDAR systems as a ground station and point cloud geo-referencing software to provide a complete solution from data acquisition to point cloud pre-processing.
- Leverage LiDAR360 processing software to generate geospatial ouput from mobile, terrestrial, UAV or airborne systems that meet the critical needs of surface mining
- HD mapping solutions include data acquisition, data fusion, object detection, vectorization and mapping
- Convert range measurements and POS information from UAV or airborne laser scanning systems to georeferenced coordinates using LiGeoreference – GVI’s proprietary software
- LIVOX AVIA 240,000 laser pulses per second, up to 3 returns, a total of 720,000 range measurements per second, maximum detection range of 450m, a field of view of 70.4 degrees, and range accuracy of 2cm makes this a perfect solution for aerial survey grade data acquisition.