The Percepto Sparrow
AUTONOMOUS RETURN ON INVESTMENT
RMUS AND THE PERCEPTO DRONE-IN-A-BOX MAKE
THE BUSINESS OF SOLAR ENERGY MORE EFFICIENT
Increase efficiency by reducing solar farm costs, enhancing safety and optimizing solar farm operation and maintenance (O&M)
Conduct pre-scheduled automated security patrols – increasing patrol efficiency without raising costs
Generate centralized cloud-based archives of mission data that is accessible to all stakeholders
Customizable reports generated at the end of each mission – providing per case, per period or trend reports.
RMUS training and support maximizes ROI
On-site autonomous drones for critical infrastructure and industrial sites operate with no need for human intervention, Percepto’s autonomous Sparrow drones perform multi-mission routines around the clock and are ideal for solar installations looking to improve security, increase productivity, and reduce safety risks and operational costs.
- The Percepto Sparrow performs each mission fully autonomously, from takeoff to landing, with the option to send the drone live commands.
- Schedule and manage autonomous drone flights for routine site tasks such as inspections, security patrol and measurements. Launch drones on on-demand missions to gain live aerial insights in the event of a site emergency or other unplanned event.
- The Sparrow operates autonomously based on scheduled missions or on-demand triggers, for routine tasks and emergency response, without human intervention.
- Percepto’s drone-in-a-box operates day and night, capable of withstanding extreme temperatures, winds, heavy rain, snow and more, making it the most ruggedized drone-in-the-box solution on the market.
- On-board intelligence and computational capabilities continuously collect and archive data
- Autonomous robots managed by Percepto AIM facilitate continuous, persistent and automatic oversight of the full range of solar farm operations – even hard-to-reach or remote areas in unmanned facilities.
- Smart response using real-time machine vision and artificial intelligence (AI), on demand or via integration with third party systems
- Analytics that provide data for baselining and process improvement