The RMUS NIGHTHAWK
NIGHTVISION FROM THE AIR
UNOBTRUSIVE SURVEILLANCE AND GREATER DETAIL FOR
INFORMED SITUATIONAL AWARENESS AND SAFETY
The Nighthawk gives Public Safety professionals the ability to unobtrusively view on-the-ground situations. Night vision allows for critical decisions without endangering emergency responders for safer incident resolution.
The RMUS Nighthawk uses technology found in nightvision scopes and goggles. The payload has an IR laser that is undetectable with the naked eye but can be viewed by the onboard camera. The camera records in 1080p HD, and has 10X zoom. With a range of 900 feet, the IR laser gives you the greatest detail from on high in the darkest conditions.
- NOTE: This sensor can only be sold to qualified agencies
- Uses the DJI Matrice series payload SDK, so it’s fully integrated and controlled with the DJI Pilot app
- Working environment temperature -40° to +60°, Optical zoom 10x,
Digital zoom 6x, Effective range: 300 meters
- Viewing Angle Horizontal: 58.7° Wide End, 3.2° Tele End Viewinf Angle Vertical: 45° Wide End, 2.4° Tele End Focus: 70.9° Wide End, 7.1° Tele End
- Local video: 1080P 30fps local TF card with an HD output of 1080P /720/480P 60fps HDMI1.4
- lllumination angle: synchronous power zoom, 70°~2.0° adjustable