The Fluke SV600 Acoustic Imager
LISTEN CLOSELY TO SEE WHAT YOU’VE BEEN MISSING
THE SV600 IS RE-WRITING INSPECTION TECHNOLOGY, MAKING IT SAFER, MORE EFFECTIVE AND MORE PROFITABLE
Minimize operator intervention with a fully automated and integrated solution.
Capture data from in-accessible or dangerous areas while keeping your team safe and monitor sound signature changes in real-time to prevent system failures.
Visualize the unheard and unseen with the power of acoustic imaging. The SV600 Acoustic Imager enables users to continuously detect, locate and visualize air and gas leaks or changes in sound signatures before they become costly problems.
The SV600 Acoustic Imager can currently be used as a payload for Boston Dynamics SPOT®. SPOT automates sensing and inspection, captures limitless data and can explore without boundaries, all while the SV600 enables you to continuously detect, locate and visualize the unheard and unseen.
- Improve workers’ safety overall with a fully integrated, automated solution. Real-time alarm features enable the SV600 to automate acoustic detection on the mill floor and immediately notify your team of any circuit issues or impending system failures, improving productivity.
- By serving as an early warning system, mills can continuously monitor equipment to optimize performance, perform preventative maintenance or detect mechanical anomalies, such as bearing wear, well before a failure occurs to keep your processes up and running
- Powerful onboard processor enables real time processing for sound classification, frequency filtering, dB values and sound intensity mapping and event triggering
- Gain insights into product quality or safety concerns, as well as quickly detect changes across compressors, pumps, pipes, conveyors, and more
- User-defined alarms alert users when sound signatures have changed, even in the parts of your facility that are hard to reach
- High-end acoustic monitoring, 64-Digital MEMS microphones placed in a Sunflower Array, integrated visual light camera
- Using Fluke’s powerful SoundMap™ technology, the SV600 translates the sounds that it hears into a visual representation letting you quickly locate and quantify problem areas.